Hi,

This is Krishna with iMCS, we have an urgent requirement for the Following
position appreciate if you could respond with your Updated profile,
Availability, and Visa Status and Expected rate ASAP. Please let me know
Comfortable level ASAP

*Requirement No:1*
Position:.Net Developer with Duke
Location:Remote
Duration:4 Months+
Job Description
Required Skills:
Application development experience
.Net framework using Visual Studio.NET
SQL Server programming using version 2000 or 2005
DotNetNuke development experience
The following are desirable, but not mandatory:
ASP.NET
JavaScript
VB Script
XML
Visual Source Safe
Active Directory,
IIS

*Requirement No:2*
Position:Flex PLM Developer
Location:TX
Duration: 12Month+
Job Description:
Tools/Technologies/Skills:
Experience in FlexPLM project:(Required).
Experience/knowledge in programming language like Java, Advanced Java, JSP,
JavaScript, XML, XLST:(Required).
Exposure to Oracle & SQL Plus:(Desired).
Knowledge of OOAD Concepts, UML & Rational Rose: (Desired).
SDLC Process Knowledge: (Desired).

*Requirement No:3*
Position:Java Developer
Location:NY
Duration:6+ months
Job Description:
Senior Java Developer consultant for US Etrading Technology
Duties
Develop of Java Applications for interaction with various different ECNs
across the Fixed Income Spectrum.
Support and Enhance the current eTrading Platform for Fixed Income
Design and Develop protocols for Auto-Quoting and Program trading
applications.
Qualifications
Must have Understanding of Fixed Income products and eTrading a plus.
University degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or
Mathematics.
3-10 years of experience Programming in Java/UNIX/Databases.
TIBCO/Middleware experience highly preferred.
Detail oriented and very high communication skills.

Regards,
Krishna
iMCS Group Inc,
469 442 3300