Hi,

This is Krishna with iMCS, we have an urgent requirement for the Following
position appreciate if you could respond with your Updated profile,
Availability, and Visa Status and Expected rate ASAP. Please let me know
Comfortable level ASAP

*Requirement No:1*
Position:*Sr Java Developer*
Location *:CA (Local Bay Area Candidate only)*
Duration: *6+months*
Job Descritpion:
Skills:
Java/J2EE – strong core experience
Struts 1.2 & 2.0
JSP
Spring 2.5
AJAX framework – Hands on experience
Webservices with AXIS 1.1 & 2.0
Oracle PL/SQL -  extensive knowledge on Stored Proc/Query optimization
Jasper Reports, IBM RAD, IBM WAS, IBM MQ Workflow, IBM MQ Series

*Requirement No:2*
Position:*Gentran Developer *
Location:* NC*
Duration:*6 Months+*
Job Description:
Distributred Server
File & Print Services
Remote Access Services
Server
SQL Data Access
SQL Server
Web Services
Windows Active Directory
Wintel
Secondary Skills:Batch Execution,Desktop,Firewall,J2EE Platform,Java,MQ
Series,Proxy Services
Job Purpose/ Description:
Responsible for planning, design, and implementation of file transfer
solutions on distributed platforms. Leverage knowledge of web infrastructure
and communication protocols to perform capacity planning and implementation
soultions for new requests.
Uses prescribed formats to produce management reports, engineering and
architectureal documentation to support the rquirements of the position.
Advise on solutions for file transfer requests working closely with
application and business representatives.
Normally receives little instruction on work activities and general
instruction on new assignments. May lead projects and make decisions that
have moderate to significant impact on teh business.
 Tasks and Responsibilities:
 ?Identify, design and implement flexible, responsive and secure file
transfers within and exteranl to the organization using prescribe methods.
* Provide input into Designs and operational documentation for new
transfers.
* Support the development, testing, deployment and operational support of
existing and new file transfers.
* Development transfers using prescribed standards for Gentran, FTP/PGP and
SFTP protocols

*Requirement No:3*
Position:*Flex Architect*
*Required Local candidates preferred as a F2F is required.*
Location:*New York City*
Duration: *6 Months +*
Job Description:
One of our client is looking for strong consultants whom have had experience
in Flex for at least 6-8 years.

Regards,
Krishna
469 442 3300