> Ok, but how do you do when the times passes ?
>
> I mean you can't define all playlists inside the script, so I guess that at
> some point you need to reset the playlist.once to have it ready for the next
> time it will need to be played, don't you ?
>

> Romain

Ok I've to handle the problem differently to stream this #!*=/ live
playlist(mode=normal,reload=...,"myliveplaylist.lst")
But i don't understand why liquidsoap read the playlist
in the right order during 2 weeks and now in reverse order (??)
my script is not "academic" at all, but trouble coming from liquidsoap side.

P.S : and now new problem liquidsoap don't send metadata between tracks
from one of my playlist..pfff

Cheers
Merci