For a long complicated reason why its a problem (i can explain but doesn't
really make any difference to the point :-P  There should be a way to manage
how request.dynamic preloads/buffers tracks.  From my experience, it seems to
always queue 2 tracks ahead of time.  I read another thread here from someone
else who was having problems with this as well.  If I could either
enable/disable this pre-load feature or set the number of tracks ahead of time
to load, that would be great!