Hello,

Here is my problem.

I would like to allow our user to use input.harbor on their webradio
to allow them doing live radio. But I also have to insert some ads and
I would like to announce to the radio editor when the ad will be
inserted in his stream (using a countdown). But due to the buffer
between this editor and the liquidsoap, I never know when to warn him.
How could I know the duration of the buffer ? Is it an easy way doing
that ?

TIA,

Jef