Thank you David! That was it, turned out that I was actually launching
harbor in one of my inputs :/ My fault. 8005 port has confused me
probably, since I was setting it to 8890 globally and not seeing the
change. But will that mean that for every liquidsoap process I will
need a separate harbor? Is it possible to interrupt all running
processes with single live input? Or I will need to run all channels
on single process to achieve that?

Davit Barbakadze