i recompiled icecast2 with the open ssl and curl

also enabled ssl on port 8000 and given the ssl cert (inclding cert
privatekey and bundle in a single file) under path directive

these are the main section in icecast2 config file
++

<listen-socket>
<port>8000</port>
<ssl>1</ssl>

</listen-socket>

<paths>

<basedir>/c</basedir>
<ssl-certificate>/usr/share/icecast2/icecast.pem</ssl-certificate>
<logdir>/var/log/icecast2</logdir>
<webroot>/usr/share/icecast2/web</webroot>

++++

I get a green padlock on domain:8000/radio

But it says file not found, the error log says icecast is looking on the
location "/usr/share/icecast2/web" and file is not found there. (I even
tried removing the base dire and webroot but still not working )

can you guys shed some lights on this.

~thanks

--
sandeep