ssl is currently set to 0 as it wont work in https

The ssl location is

/usr/share/icecast2/icecast.pem

as I mentioned  the green padlock is showing but it is looking in the
"webroot" directives for the file

++
      <basedir>/usr/share/icecast2</basedir>
         <ssl-certificate>/usr/share/icecast2/icecast.pem</ssl-certificate>
        <!-- Note that if <chroot> is turned on below, these paths must both
             be relative to the new root, not the original root -->
        <logdir>/var/log/icecast2</logdir>
        <webroot>/usr/share/icecast2/web</webroot>
        <adminroot>/usr/share/icecast2/admin</adminroot>
        <!-- <pidfile>/usr/share/icecast2/icecast.pid</pidfile> -->
++

I have attached the icecast.xml

On 11 April 2018 at 18:31, Nolan Wagner <no...@yupradio.com> wrote:

> Post your icecast config and I'll try to help you out. My guess is it's
> something with your ssl cert file. The cert must contain the x.509 public
> and private key.
>
> Also ensure that you've enabled ssl at build when building icecast.
>
> Any errors in the logs?
>
> -Nolan
> On Apr 11, 2018, at 8:17 AM, Nanda Kishor <n...@24hourkirtan.fm> wrote:
>>
>> Right, that's why we're on it. We'll cross-post this on the Icecast
>> mailing list and report back if we find a solution.
>>
>> On 11.04.18 14:12, Peter wrote:
>>

>>>  I don't, but would love to.  It's causing any https page in which there's
>>> an embedded player to show as "not secure".
>>>
>>>   - pete

sandeep