Hi Gary,

How can any security conference that has Al Gore as a keynote speaker be
taken seriously? What does 'green technology' have to do with infosec? And
why is his keynote the only one with the tag "*(Please note that this
keynote session will not be available via webcast replay.)"? *Now there's
openness for you  (/sarc). What a joke.

I'm looking forward to your new series of columns; they were getting too
infrequent on Dark Reading.

Cheers,
Stephen