From: sc-l-boun...@securecoding.org [sc-l-boun...@securecoding.org] On Behalf
Of McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) [james.mcgov...@thehartford.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 2:09 PM
To: Secure Code Mailing List
Subject: [SC-L] Where Does Secure Coding Belong In the Curriculum?

There are several perspectives missing from the dialog:

- Before we even talk about secure coding, we need a course on secure
thinking. Most folks are indoctrinated into thinking positive which
blinds them from seeing vulnerabilities right in front of them. A prereq
on being antisocial might be a good start