Hello!

I found a great chess engine, maia. It's goal is not to play best chess, bo to play as humans do. So I'm trying to put it into scid vs pc. There is a guide here <https://github.com/CSSLab/maia-chess#how-to-run-maia>.

All goes well. I downloaded lc0, configured it as an engine. Put the gz file that makes it actually maia. But the problem is here:

/go nodes 1/

is the way I should configure the engine. However when I start playing against maia, I can only choose nodes 1x1000! And in engine logs it is confirmed as "go nodes 1000".

So, how can we play with maia?

Best Regards
Jarek