As I recall, what you state below is similar in sentiment to response/s when I noted the "same" comment concerning Princeton EL in the past. I take it from your response no one in the larger EL community (including HPC/HTC) shares the Princeton "sentiment" and that there is no "basis in data/fact" for it? At that time, we decided to deploy SL; CentOS Stream however totally is unsatisfactory for our needs.