Greetings,

  I'm writing because I'm having an issue with mirroring the SL7 OS repository
locally using our Foreman/Katello instance.

The issue I'm having is that a couple of the files listed in .treeinfo in the
root of the mirrors have incorrect checksums.  I'm wondering if there is any
possibility of this being fixed at this point, or if I should not chase this
any further.

Specifically, the sha256sums listed for:
images/efiboot.img
images/boot.iso

are incorrect.  Unfortunately, Katello sees these mismatched checksums and dies
immediately, rather than skipping those packages.

If anybody here is having success mirroring SL7 with Katello/RHSM and has any
advice, that would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Rob Wagner, Canadian Light Source, Inc.