I'm glad that I taped those Hawk episodes on Spencer and "A Man
Called Hawk" series...Wesley, Wendall Pirece, Angela Basset, Samuel
Jackson, Eric LaSalle etc were i the cut on those series...

I'm going to burn them to DVD...hey an I write that here? I don't
want this site shut down too!

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, Astromancer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> LMAO...I wasn't goiong to say that...but you have a point...On top
of that, if anyone can get my mom to say "Boy is he good lookin'," He
has got to be impressive...Mom has never uttered that about anyone on
TV except Avery Brooks...

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: I agree with that. He'd lost the fire
after his wife's death.  I'm just saying I wish he'd started out as
Captain Sisko of whatever that starship was he was on. But hey, like
you say, he grew like hell in what is probably my favorite Trek
series.
> Oh course, ol' boy didn't really shine until he shaved that head
and grew that beard, and became Hawk in the 24th Century!

> Also remember that Sisko was Highly Pissed off at the world when he
lost his wife...Realistically, I think that was the reason that, if
he was passed over for the promotion, was...From what I gather, It
seemed as if Sisko was on his way out of Starfleet as I read
it...Hence, his posting at DS9...Very plausible...And I thought he
did a helluva job turning himself around in one episode...

> Keith Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Actually I was going back to the premiere, where Sisko was First
Officer