12 of 17, maimed but alive. So I don't know what to do in the water. Not like I 
can swim to start with.

George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  FYI:

Test your survival skills and knowledge:
http://www.spicolisbarleybin.com/games/survival.swf

After taking the test, I scored 10 of 17. Alive, but
badly injured. What's your score?

George



__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 


  SPONSORED LINKS 
        Science fiction and fantasy   Genre magazine 
    
---------------------------------
  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 

    
    Visit your group "scifinoir2" on the web.
    
    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    
    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 

    
---------------------------------
  




"Excuse me while I whip this out."
                    Cleavon Little , "Blazing Saddles"
                        
---------------------------------
 Yahoo! Mail
 Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scifinoir2/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to