Too old even to my way of thinking, for the Comm officer. Now, bring in Bassett
as an admiral to whom Kirk must report--that would work for me!

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Angela Bassett (bib in place to catch drool)

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Halle Berry of course. just kidding. Just remembering the storm
casting decision for X-men. I do not think Uhura is in it. If so, it
will likely be someone like Halle Berry

Said Kakese Dibinga wrote:

> All I want to know is this: Is Uhuru in the movie? If she is, who will
> portray her in the movie?
>
> www.onceuponatimein thecongo. com

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"