Star Trek has also disproved that on more than one occasion.  After more
than two decades after cancellation, they did a movie, and then a decade
later they created one of the most profitable first-run syndicated shows
of all time, followed by another profitable spin-off..DS9

Daryle wrote:

> Star Trek has proven that sometimes when something is done, it¹s done. Let
> it be.
>
> On 12/8/07 9:21 PM, "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:tdlists%40multiculturaladvantage.com>> wrote:
>

> > for me her age would not be an issue, or they could make it an issue,
> > since most slayers do not like long. I like the idea of having movies
> > about Spike, Willow, the other slayer or Giles
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:KeithBJohnson%40comcast.net>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: