I found out she's a natural blonde, Martin...Broke my heart too! She was one
stunning brunette...but not as gorgeous as Tracey...(wink!)

Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Tracey, I didn't like her shift to
blonde hair. I never do, and don't see the appeal in it. I know all about the
Blonde Mystique, and have been snared by it a time or three, but I still don't
like it.

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I
did not see her attractiveness until she did Gallactica

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> She could pull it off. I never could figure out why Lucy Lawless as Xena just
> turned me the hell on! I mean, she's pretty, but not on the level of
> Catherine Zeta Jones or Kristen Kreuk, but i couldn't tear my eyes away from
> her. Even as a blonde, something about Lawless gets me. Wish I knew why...
> Oh--back to the topic! Xena wouldn't be Xena without the actor who played
> Aries, and of course he tragically died a couple of years ago...

> From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Would be tough to resurrect Xena, though. It's possible, but she did p*ss off
> a *lot* of gods and goddesses during her run.
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: i can see that. i'm still wondering if her age would
> be an issue.
> i could see a return to "Xena", though, as a TV movie....

> From: "Mike Street"
>

>> I have to agree with her on her comments. Buffy was SO LOVED that to bring
>> it back and then have it be wack would hurt so many of the fans. This is
>> probably the same reason we haven't seen a Xena movie. Sometimes we should
>> let sleeping dogs rest. Buffy was great on so many level I was a fan and i
>> personally don't want to see a movie version of it.
>>
>> On Dec 3, 2007 3:16 PM, wrote:
>>

>>> part of Buffy's appeal was her youth, her innocence, her very physical
>>> being: the small and waifish girl who seemed so out of place in a world of
>>> monsters. It's Whedon's stock-in-trade, teh young vulnerable girl fighting
>>> overwhelming odds. Do you think that Gellar is starting to look a little
>>> old
>>> for that Buffy? I'm not saying she's "old" mind you, just wonder if she'd
>>> still be right for that particular role in a year or two. Will Buffy be
>>> married? Have kids? Will she have a regular 9-5 job?

"Akin, but no matter what you think, I am concerned for your life, so I’ll only
say this once; if you talk too much or ask too many questions, you might say
something that interests the Community, and you really, really don’t want to
get them interested." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie