Aries, and of course he tragically died a couple of years ago...

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Would be tough to resurrect Xena, though. It's possible, but she did p*ss off a
*lot* of gods and goddesses during her run.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: i can see that. i'm still wondering if her age would
be an issue.
i could see a return to "Xena", though, as a TV movie....

From: "Mike Street"

> I have to agree with her on her comments. Buffy was SO LOVED that to bring
> it back and then have it be wack would hurt so many of the fans. This is
> probably the same reason we haven't seen a Xena movie. Sometimes we should
> let sleeping dogs rest. Buffy was great on so many level I was a fan and i
> personally don't want to see a movie version of it.
>
> On Dec 3, 2007 3:16 PM, wrote:
>
> > part of Buffy's appeal was her youth, her innocence, her very physical
> > being: the small and waifish girl who seemed so out of place in a world of
> > monsters. It's Whedon's stock-in-trade, teh young vulnerable girl fighting
> > overwhelming odds. Do you think that Gellar is starting to look a little
> > old
> > for that Buffy? I'm not saying she's "old" mind you, just wonder if she'd
> > still be right for that particular role in a year or two. Will Buffy be
> > married? Have kids? Will she have a regular 9-5 job?

> > From: "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Gellar Afraid of 'Buffy' Reprisal
> > http://www.rabiddoll.com/index.php?p=82
> > By Julie Pyle
> >
> > Fans might still be demanding a return from "Buffy The Vampire Slayer,"
> > but it doesn't look like that'll happen anytime soon. Especially now
> > that Sarah Michelle Gellar, who played Buffy Summers for seven years,
> > isn't sure she even wants to return to the role Â… even if it hits the
> > big screen.
> >
> > "I have to be honest. That thought really scares me,"Gellar said in an
> > interview to Moviehole. "Buffy was a movie and it didn't work because
> > her story was longer than that. This was about a girl that you had to
> > get to know and it took so long to figure out how to crack the ending so
> > that people weren't upset. Of course I never say never, so I'm not
> > saying no, but my fear would be to open something like that up again, to
> > only end it again."
> >
> > Even though the series has been off the air for over four years, fan
> > outcry still demands a continuation of the BuffyVerse. And while a
> > feature film on the big screen may still be just a pipe dream, the world
> > may be closer to direct-to-DVD movies featuring secondary characters.
> > Rumors have been swirling about creator Joss Whedon directing a Spike
> > movie and executive producer Marti Noxon says past show scriptwriters
> > have been contacted regarding a series of new movies centering around
> > characters other than Buffy herself.
> >
> > "I feel like a show you love ends, you have like a mourning period, so
> > do you open yourself up to that again, to wanting it but knowing it's
> > going to end," she continued. "That whole thing worries me a little bit."
> >
> > So far, no specific characters have been named for the DVD movies and
> > none of this has been confirmed by Twentieth Century Fox so should be
> > treated as any other rumor.

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

> Blogs:

> [...]

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: