Discovery Channel is running the great nature series "Planet Earth" all day,
until 10 pm EST. Then a three-hour block airs at 11 pm EST tonight. Fascinating
stuff. Watching the elephant pulled down in the night by starving lions...the
polar bear desperately and futilely trying to kill a walrus...the bat cave
filled with literally millions of roaches...the almost never seen white snow
leopard...the shark leaping from the ocean to grab a hapless seal--amazing. I'm
buying the series as a Christmas gift for my brothers...