what's the crisis?

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Isn't it, though? If I weren't dealing with a major online crisis, I'd be
better able to enjoy it.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: Discovery Channel is running the great nature series
"Planet Earth" all day, until 10 pm EST. Then a three-hour block airs at 11 pm
EST tonight. Fascinating stuff. Watching the elephant pulled down in the night
by starving lions...the polar bear desperately and futilely trying to kill a
walrus...the bat cave filled with literally millions of roaches...the almost
never seen white snow leopard...the shark leaping from the ocean to grab a
hapless seal--amazing. I'm buying the series as a Christmas gift for my
brothers...

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"