box office. it's his business, like i said, there's always "Love Jones"

From: "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
As I said, I can not tell what his agenda is. Maybe it is just to make
money. I read once that he was interested in politics. I see
Happyness, Ali, and Bagger Vance as attempts to get serious, but he does
not do this type of work often . What I would say, is that I do not
think romance is a genre that all actors are interested in focusing on.
Romance do not draw as many Oscars or do they make as many
blockbusters. These are two things we know he is interested in. So,
why would you expect him to put it above his obvious interest in
biopics. Something else you should consider is that he has never taken
on the producer role yet. For some reason Will Smith and romance seem
important to you. Why specifically him, when he is not even putting on
the director's or producer's hat like others.