no words to respond to that, dude. wow

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
She was murdered in a robbery at her dad's restaurant back in '84. They did get
the guy, fear not, and executed him in '95.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: dude, what happened with your fiance? If too painful
to discuss i understand

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gymfig, I kinda have to disagree about that assessment of "The Hobbit". When I
read it as a child, I took it for nothing more than elegant, beautiful words. I
read it a second time, after coming through the shock of losing my fiancee, and
it hit me at a visceral level, particularly the point when Bilbo returned to
the Shire, feeling the same and yet fundamentally different, as any journey of
great import will do to a person. That last reading was twenty-four years ago,
and I can't even bring myself to *touch* the book.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: The hobbit is a children's book. It is not a serious
film about love and
lost. I don't think that there is a director out there that could capture that.
If
Henson were alive I think that he could have done it. I think the person that
directed the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe could do a great job. I heard
the movie was great.

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"