two hours? Bad, bad idea!

From: "tdemorsella" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I agree, but if the can get Jackson, who has the imagination and
vision? By the way, how was Willy Wonka. Depp's Michael Jackson
performance in the trailers hs just creeped me out

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Burton's tastes run a bit to the more gothic and outre side; he's
perfect for stuff like "Nightmare Before Christmas" and the dark
"Batman", but I don't think he'd have quite the right touch of whimsy
for *this* particular film. It's a tricky mix to get the humour,
action, drama, FX, and magic down pat....