got props for his work on the Potter film he did

From: "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
The think del Toro is dark on the order of Raimi and Burton, however, I
won't argue against the idea that he has vision. Children of men is
fantastic, but I can't see what about his work makes you think he would
be good for the Hobbit. I've only seen one Harry Potter all the way
through, but I would say the imagery could work. What do you think of
that guy's storytelling?