LOL!!

From: Astromancer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Let me fix that...(big screen, big screen, big screen...) You can hav the big
screen
and buy the collections later...(big screen, big screen, big screen...)
Everything will look so much better on that BIG SCREEN...this is only a
suggestion...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
you know, Tracey, just dicussing DS9 makes me nostalgic. I was up really late
this morning, and Voyager was being shown on Spike TV at 1 am. I feel asleep,
but when i awoke for a moment an hour or so later, i think i heard an ep of DS9
in the background. Fell asleep again, but remember feeling vaguely angry at why
it'd be on at such an inaccesible hour.

I got about two hundred bucks worth of Best Buy gift cards for Christmas. I
keep bouncing back between saving them for a big flatscreen plasma TV, or
getting the complete run of one of my favorite series: Avatar, Battlestar
Galactica, Homicide (one of the greatest TV dramas ever), Babylon 5, original
Trek, or DS9.

I keep finding myself leaning towards DS9...

From: "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Refresh my memory. I forgot how it ended. Didn't the shape changers
start melting and Odo dump Kira, who, he had loved forever, to cure and
stay with them?

Daryle wrote:
> The End of the Dominion War.
>

> On 12/26/07 2:38 PM, "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> During our discussion about over the top with bad plot block busters, we
>> started talking about over the worse saves in speculative fiction
>> movies. So far two were raised. They are:
>>
>> 1. "Data putting the freakin' Borg *to sleep* to save the day in Star
>> Trek Next Generation
>>
>> 2. How Jeff Goldblum was able to with "his Mac laptop and a few hours of
>> virus coding couldn't topple the computer system of a technologically
>> superior society of interstellar conquerors on the first try in
>> Independence Day"
>>
>> Got any others....
>>

>> Yahoo! Groups Links

"Akin, but no matter what you think, I am concerned for your life, so I’ll only
say this once; if you talk too much or ask too many questions, you might say
something that interests the Community, and you really, really don’t want to
get them interested." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: