I admit that I, too, am flabbergasted by this, Keith. Maybe she's picked up
something along the road in the past few weeks.

--- On Wed, 8/27/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [scifinoir2] OT: Wow--Hillary Moves for Barak by Acclamation
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 6:52 PM

Okay, she's gone a looooong way toward redeeming herself. Hillary
Clintion--after several states yielded to New York--spoke for her state and the
convention, asking that Barak Obama be declared the candidate by acclamation,
which just took place.

Good move, good move. Although...I must admit I was enjoying the long, drawn
out nomination speeches from each state's delegates. Always fun to hear "The
Great State of so-and-so" brag about their luminaries, their weather, their
role in the Revolutionary War, whatever.

Now, let's see if Bill can swallow that anger and bring it like his wife did.
Seeing as Hillary has her eye to the future, you best believe she's told Bill
not to screw this up for her by giving the slightest reason for people to blame
them if Obama were to lose. I think Billy Boy will schmooze and dissemble with
the best of 'em tonight!