Right on, but such is the nature of politics. If Barak can hold his tongue at
some of the nastiness and racism she leveled his way--while he never used the
admittedly existent sexism that exists against her--then it's the least she and
Bill can do.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
In a message dated 8/27/2008 6:29:21 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:
I admit that I, too, am flabbergasted by this, Keith. Maybe she's picked up
something along the road in the past few weeks.

It is all for show. She want those keep h Senate seat and move on up. It is all
politics. The Party does not want to lose all of those angry black voters.