Pryor has two great movies in his catalog: "Car Wash" and "Which Way
Is Up?"  I recently rewatched "Which Way Is Up?" and I was amazed how
raw and real and funny it was.  Can you imagine a major black comedian
today making a movie about corporate greed, migrant worker rights and
personal integrity and responsibility?  Not to mention a totally hot
Lonette McKee and a hilarious S&M scene featuring an equally hot
Margaret Avery.

~rave!