From: "Justin Mohareb" <justinmoha...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 12:04:12 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] "Dollhouse" Returns tonight

Yep. Just like Firefly, it nearly got torpedoed by network
interference, but once they got past the network mandated motorcycle
chases, it got REALLY good. The last several episodes were very good.
Plus, Patton Oswalt. The finale was particularly good, especially
since it never even got broadcast in the US.

Justin

--
Read the Bitter Guide to the Bitter Guy.
http://thebitterguy.livejournal.com