From: "Kelwyn" <ravena...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 7:37:49 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: "Dollhouse" Returns tonight

Friday is network television's graveyard. More often than not, shows are placed
there to whither and die ("Ugly Betty"). Life being what it is, six of one and
a half dozen of another, some shows, like "The Ghost Whisperer," stubbornly
take root. Friday night is not as bad as Saturday night (is there anything on
network television on Saturday night?) - yet.

~(no)rave!