Bosco, I believe I am in live with you.

Justin

On 2009-10-22, at 8:27 PM, Bosco Bosco <ironpi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Shitner Abrams trek debate.... Insert Yawn Here. Who cares? Abrams made the best Trek Movie ever without the egomaniac crybaby. He'll probably make another really good one with or without anyone's blessing or approval or senior citizen pointless cameo. I think he should go to the biggest Trek Convention in the world and take a dump on a table and walk out. That movie was the bomb. Anyone who doesn't get that can't keep on keepin on with their OS DVD's and reruns. I'll be their opening night havin enough fun for all of em

Bosco