And you are right, sir!  The animated vignettes in the movie are waaaay better
than the live action stuff.  I googled all things Tank Girl and am quite
intrigued with the comic book art and the whole Tank Girl zeitgeist.

For you "Dead Like Me" fans: I think Ellen Muth (George) would make a great
Tank Girl.

~rave!