More Tank Girl : Ice-T as the bantam rooster kangarmanroo T-Saint is an easy
get.  But Reg E. Cathey, who plays the white mayor's pragmatic aide-de-camp on
"The Wire," as the cooler-than-cool, bluer-than-blue, be-bop, saxophone-playing
beat poet, DeeTee, is almost worth the price of admission.

Other gets: Naomi Watts showing real star quality as "Jet Girl," Ann Cusack as
"Sub Girl," Malcolm McDowell as a slumming and scene-chewing Kesslee (talk
about phoning in a performance!), Jeff Kober, as "Booga" and Brian Wimmer, as
"Richard," both of "China Beach."

~rave!