From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2010 11:56:40 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re:Swordfish

Black and white film is extremely expensive to develop now, because there are
only a couple of places in the world (on a pro level) that still does it. The
process uses mercury (toxic) and silver in it. $1k per 1 foot was the last
quote I heard.

What a lot of people are doing now is shooting in color then using Avid or
Final Cut effects to make it black and white.

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 8:25 AM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >