I think that the European style of movies is just what they are used to
seeing. We have had music in fight scenes since sound in film here. I think
that there's too much dependence on special effects and over compensating of
movement. A lot of the stuff we see now is after 15 years of
overcompensation that no one under 35 know how to shoot a film without it.