From: "C.W. Badie" <astromancer2...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, February 7, 2010 1:54:47 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Caprica/BSG -- Where the Brothers At?

Not meaning to be harsh, guys, but like I siad when I first joined this group:
If you want to see black folks in sci-fi and horror, write them! I've seen a
lot of your work, guys, and from some of the intelligent threads I've been
reading in the group, we have a lot of potential great storytellers...Before
you ask, I have been published twice...and I suck, so you guys with the chops
will make an impressive killing if you put your stuff in front of the right
eyes...(Think Bill Duke!)

"Such music flows on the Fringe, and no one can resist singing to Scarlet"