From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, February 7, 2010 8:50:33 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Caprica/BSG -- Where the Brothers At?

I think that its not that they are afraid of getting heat from doing something
wrong but it just never dawn on them to write anything other than what they
already know. Basically, a white male writes about white males, a white woman
writes about white women. There are exceptions (Tarantino, Law and Order) and
variations (My big fat greek wedding for example.) but for the most part they
are mirroring.

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 5:39 PM, Adrianne Brennan < adrianne.bren...@gmail.com >