I really think Twitter and Facebook, etc., are the death of some people too.
This was in a mag, of course, but even then, social networking spreads the news
further and faster than ever before in human history.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 6:03:27 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Waay OT: Singer Mayer Apologies for Racist, Sexist
Comments

Some people should never do interviews without a publicist.

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 2:58 PM, Martin Baxter < truthseeker...@hotmail.com >
wrote:

So much for him crossing over onto the R&B charts or ever being invited to play
Fire Island...

One of the nastiest conversations I've had in my life has been with a former
friend who is decidedly un-PC, in which he proceeded to call me everything but
the Child of Deity because I am, in my old age, VERY PC. Mayer just highlighted
why. Hew-mons need to use their brains before they use their mouths.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant