yeah, I was curious about the nature of the interview at any rate. What would
make one ask a question such as "Hood pass" in the first place of a white dude?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kelwyn" <ravena...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 6:51:31 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: Waay OT: Singer Mayer Apologies for Racist, Sexist
Comments

What this leaked interview demonstrates mostly is the dire straights PLAYBOY
magazine is in. The magazine, which used to come out twelve months a year now
issues a slight January/February issue with two centerfolds (Miss January and
Miss February and their fact sheets)in the middle. A magazine that was once fat
with ads will soon be so thin it will be a pamphlet. Crypt Keeper-esque Hugh
Hefner sleeping (literally) with 20 year-old girls is more creepy than
titillating and the magazine, which used to be a cash cow, is now hemorrhaging
money.

~(no)rave!