Keith W Dunn wrote:

> Does anyone on the list know where I could find a print of the painting
> of J. Scott Skinner titled "The Strathspey King"?...

The original is in Dundee, at the Museum and Art Gallery there, so an
email to them might be a possible route (don't have an email address -
perhaps a websearch might turn it up?).

I happen to be going to Dundee today, so IF I'm passing the museum I'll
run in and see if they have a postcard or print for sale. Let us know if
you track it down.

--
Nigel Gatherer, Crieff  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
The Scottish Music Pages: