Nigel Gatherer wrote:

> Keith W Dunn wrote:

> > Does anyone on the list know where I could find a print of the painting
> > of J. Scott Skinner titled "The Strathspey King"?...

> The original is in Dundee...I happen to be going to Dundee today, so IF
> I'm passing the museum I'll run in and see if they have a postcard or
> print for sale....

I popped into the museum and asked if they had a print. I was told that
although they have the painting they have never had a print, with the
explanation that although the painting is in the museum, it might belong
to a private collector or family who hold the copyright. So the next step
- for you, I'm afraid, Keith - is to find out who owns the copyright.
Sorry I can't be of more help than that. Is it for a shrine?

--
Nigel Gatherer, Crieff  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
The Scottish Music Pages: