I hope that someone can help with this question.
Sometine ago I downloaded a pdf file from a www site
which I have forgotten.  The file is pdf-piping.pdf
and is 1,675 KB.  It includes about 60 pages of
Scottish tunes arranged according to scales or modes.
It seems to be a piping tutorial.  I would like to
pass on the source of the file to some friends but I
cannot find it on the www.

The first "tune" in the file is "The Diatonic Pitch
Set and the White Note Pitch Set" This is followed by
a page of scales. The first real tunes appear on page
2 and they are "Duncan Gray" and "Corn Riggs".
The last tune in the file is the OSLO WALTZ

Does this ring a bell with anyone?  I would really
like to know where this file is located on the web.

Thanks!

John B.