From: Nick Kralevich [mailto:n...@google.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2015 3:13 PM
To: Roberts, William C
Cc: Seandroid-list@tycho.nsa.gov
Subject: Re: killing init seclabel

I'd prefer if we work on getting proper kernel support for handling SELinux
labels on the rootfs. http://marc.info/?l=initramfs&m=142178147926029&w=2 adds
support for a rootfs with SELinux labels built in, but that patchset seems to
have stalled.

Once we have that, then we could do all the rootfs labeling at build time, and
not have to tweak labels at runtime.

-- Nick

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 11:18 AM, Roberts, William C