We got side tracked in this discussion slightly.

Going back to your original question: I would accept Android patches which
added a restorecon_recursive("/sbin") in init.cpp and the corresponding
SELinux policy changes. It's not the ideal solution, but it seems
reasonable and is a building block to something better.

-- Nick

--
Nick Kralevich | Android Security | n...@google.com | 650.214.4037