Hi Max,

  85                 // has larger timestamp.
  86                 entries.addFirst(t);

shouldn't you set oldestTime here as well?

best regards,

-- daniel

On 23/02/2018 15:21, Xuelei Fan wrote:
Looks fine to me.

Xuelei

On 2/23/2018 6:13 AM, Weijun Wang wrote:
Updated at http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8197518/webrev.02/.

1. ConcurrentHashMap used in MemoryCache. No more "content.remove(key)" but it's actually useless because rc.isEmpty() will not be true normally. I'll think about how to clean up unused AuthList objects in another RFE.

2. AuthList now removes entries from tail backwards until one is within lifespan. I still kept an oldestTime field. In my experiment it is useful but a bigger value does not help much, so I just hardcoded it to 5 seconds.

Thanks
Max