Updated at http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8197518/webrev.02/.

1. ConcurrentHashMap used in MemoryCache. No more "content.remove(key)" but
it's actually useless because rc.isEmpty() will not be true normally. I'll
think about how to clean up unused AuthList objects in another RFE.

2. AuthList now removes entries from tail backwards until one is within
lifespan. I still kept an oldestTime field. In my experiment it is useful but a
bigger value does not help much, so I just hardcoded it to 5 seconds.

Thanks
Max