All good catches!  I will push the changeset soon after the testing.

On 6/22/2018 11:18 AM, Jamil Nimeh wrote:
  * DHKeyExchange.java
      o 177-192: Am I missing something or does isRecovering get defined
        as false and never gets set to true within the lifetime of the
        variable?  Do we still need this?
Yes, it is used in case the generated DH key does not meet the quality. I missed the code to set isRecovering to true.

Thanks,
Xuelei

      o 178: Nit/typo: "recove" --> "recover"
      o 207-210: Catching Exception seems really broad.  Can you cover
        all your checked exception cases with GeneralSecurityException
        and just let the unchecked exceptions throw as-is without
        wrapping them inside RuntimeException?
  * DHServerKeyExchange.java
      o 69-71: Can the p/g/y fields be final?

More on the way.