Hi Sean,

Thanks for the updates. Looks like the details are all there now. One minor
point:

  87  * If a class name is specified, it must be {@code
java.lang.SecurityManager}
  88  * or a public subclass and have a public no-arg constructor. The class is
  89  * loaded by the {@linkplain ClassLoader#getSystemClassLoader()
  90  * system class loader}.

The class is loaded by the system class loader, only if the class name is something other than "java.lang.SecurityManager".

Editorial:

  83  * the system property "{@code java.security.manager}" on the command line

Here and in several places, I don't think it's necessary to have the property name both in code font and in quotation marks. I think the code font is sufficient.

Thanks,

s'marks