On 19 Apr 2001, 4:18 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I use Pegasus myself.  Because of its structure, it has proven immune to
> everything so far.  However, it's HTML rendering is far from robust.  So if
> you have correspondents who are rudely mailing HTML pages as mail, you may
> not be able to read their scratches.  (Better to encourage them not to do
> it, anyway.)

HTML is going to work just fine in version 4 of Pegasus Mail.

> 2.  Can it be interfaced to encryption software?  PGP can be
> interfaced very easily to both Outlook and Eudora.  There is a free
> third-party plug-in for Pegasus that is so-so.  To find out if there
> is a plug-in for other mailers, please look at
> http://www.pgpi.org/products/tools/search/ for more info.

You can get QDPGP for Pegasus Mail  here:

http://community.wow.net/grt/qdpgp.html

http://members.tripod.com/~grt/qdpgp.zip

Note that this will only work with PGP 658 since the author  has been
unable to obtain the source for any versions after 658.  That may be ok
anyway since NAI is not releasing the source code we have no way to
check those versions for backdoors.

Dennis

Once seen on road signs all over the United States
He always used
A steaming towel
And mug and brush
And language foul